Monday, September 28, 2009

I got my cat when I was five years old. He was a kitten and I remember playing with him and feeding him, brushing him, and falling asleep with him. There are countless pictures of me and my cat from 5 years old till now. And I love him lke any other part of my family. I watched a car hit him and could not stop crying when we took him into the vet and had to have a cast on his hind leg.

My dog Oreo I got in the th grade when my parents were going through a rough time in their marriage. She was there for me and was always happy to see me come through the door. We share a room, and she takes up most of my bed and she snores. But he makes me feel safe, she's very protective of me, not letting people get close to me when they come over. She is my protecter and I love her to death.

No comments: